KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Police said that they received a call from a caretaker saying that they had found the boy bleeding from the head and unresponsive.

Though Judy Schneider is grieving the loss of her daughter and granddaughter who were killed in an alleged hit-and-run in Wisconsin, she said the two "needed to be together".

After follow-up interviews the sheriff's department said the 10-year-old suspect confessed. A judge set bond at $50,000 (€44,000). Ultimately any final charging decisions will be made from the Chippewa County District Attorney's Office.

On Saturday November 3, 2018 at 4:33pm Colten R Treu (age 21) of Chippewa Falls turned himself in to Officers from the City of Chippewa Falls Police. Hickle's mother, 32-year-old mother, Sara Jo Schneider, was also killed. He said they were driving down County Road P when Treu "looked out of it" and the pickup started crossing the centerline of the road. She was charged as an adult with first-degree homicide with intent, a felony.

The driver accused in the hit-and-run deaths of three Wisconsin Girl Scouts and one of their mothers is expected to be formally charged Tuesday morning.

The passenger told police that Treu looked like he was "out of it", so they grabbed the steering wheel to try and bring the truck back onto the road.

All of the children hit were fourth-graders at Halmstad Elementary School and Southview Elementary School in nearby Chippewa Falls.

The victims were among seven children and five adults who were working in the ditches along the roadway. Another 10-year-old remains in the hospital in critical condition. He is jailed on 13 possible charges, including homicide by intoxicated use of a vehicle.

Treu appeared in court via closed-circuit television Monday. Authorities said Treu sped off after the collision, but surrendered hours later.

Jensen says Treu will have a bond hearing at 10 a.m. Monday. This traffic crash resulted in the death of 4 members of a Girl Scout Troop.

She had been placed in foster care with the family that runs the daycare centre. "No one could turn around", mother and troop leader Robin Kelley said.