KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Mac Miller's sudden death was an accidental overdose of a mix of fentanyl and cocaine, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, which released its toxicology findings Monday.

Rapper Mac Miller's cause of death was revealed on November 5, and coroner's say he died of a mixture of fentanyl and cocaine. The coroner categorized the death as an accidental overdose.

Miller was found dead in the bedroom of his San Fernando Valley home in September. During the 911 call, his assistant said that Miller was "blue".

There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.




The report, relayed by TMZ, reveals it was Mac's assistant who found him unresponsive and called emergency services.

Meanwhile, an empty bottle of alcohol was near his body on a nightstand, with a bottle of prescription pills in the bathroom. A $20 bill was found in his right pocket, rolled up with a "white powdery residue" on it. Participating acts included Chance the Rapper, John Mayer and SZA. Last year, the country experienced a record number of drug overdoses, an increase driven by synthetic opioid use, the CDC found.

Mac Miller, real name Malcom James McCormick, died earlier this year.

Just before his death, Miller had announced a joint tour with Thundercat, to start in October.


COMMENTS