KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Thai army has reported that the operations will be resumed on Tuesday, when the large rescue team of local and foreign divers will again venture into the Tham Luang cave in Chiang Rai for a third day, to attempt to bring out the four remaining boys and their coach.

The members of the "Wild Boars" team, aged between 12 and 16, were guided to safety through the twisting, submerged passages of the Tham Luang cave by a team of global expert divers flanked by Thai Navy SEALs over two days in a meticulously planned operation.

Boys from the soccer team trapped inside Tham Luang cave covered in hypothermia blankets react to the camera in Chiang Rai, Thailand, in this still image taken from a July 3, 2018 video by Thai Navy Seal.

"We plan to bring out four boys and coach", he said, adding "a doctor, and three (Thai Navy) Seals" who have stayed with the group since they were found more than a week ago will also leave the cave today. After Monday's rescue effort, four boys and their coach were still inside the labyrinth cave.

"Mini-sub is ready if needed", Musk tweeted, adding, "Leaving here in case it may be useful in the future".

As of Tuesday, four other team members and their 25-year-old assistant coach are still stranded in the cave. The first rescue on Tuesday took about five-and-a-half hours.

Three ambulances along with cars, hummers and soldiers have been seen entering the cave site where rescuers have been carrying out a high-stakes operation to bring out trapped members of a youth soccer team.

But then oxygen started running low in the cave, and officials also anxious the little piece of real estate the boys and their coach have could be lost.

In the past two days, eight boys were rescued and are now in a hospital isolation ward while they are tested for any possible infections.

Rescue leader Narongsak Osatanakorn told a press conference on Tuesday that the mission began at 10.08 a.m. local time and that everyone in the cave is expected to be rescued today.

The rescue operation began in earnest on Sunday, with an experienced team of divers rescuing four of the 13 people trapped.

"To not waste time, because of the rain conditions, the third mission has been planned and prepared since early this morning", Narongsak said.

On Sunday, officials said it could "take days" to rescue the remaining boys and their coach.

The eight boys brought out by divers over the previous two days are in "high spirits", a senior health official said.

The four boys rescued Sunday are recovering in a nearby hospital and are yet to see their parents.

The leaders overseeing the desperate and risky rescue of 12 young soccer players and their coach from a flooded cave labyrinth in northern Thailand were only half joking when they quipped that success was in the hands of the rain god Phra Pirun. The mission today is more hard than in the past two days, with all nine to be brought out.