KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Mr Vincent's cousin Phoebe Smith, 34, said whoever had torn down the flowers "should be ashamed of themselves".

As relatives started to put the memorial back up for a third time, a woman, who said she was Vincent's aunt, pleaded with the public to leave the tributes alone.

The flowers have been destroyed and replaced three times since last night.

"I know that Henry Vincent would have killed the pensioner first if he could have got away with it but they will act like he's the victim in all of this". "I love him. He shouldn't be arrested". "He wasn't a murderer, he wasn't a rapist, they're putting (sic) him as a monster".

An angry Iain Gordon, who said he was part of the Fair Society group, on Wednesday afternoon pulled down the flowers left by the family of Henry Vincent.

"When other people die they put flowers, why can't we?"

An inquest into Vincent's death is expected to get underway next week.

But he was later released and told he would face no further action.

After the man left the scene, the Evening Standard reported that a second man removed another bouquet of flowers. The man, who wanted to remain anonymous, said he drove from his home in north London to do so as he was "infuriated".

Another local, Theresa Webb, said the tribute was "inappropriate" and in "poor taste".

Saverimuthu Augustine, 78, said some of the tributes had been attached to his property.

He said: "I don't appreciate it". If it was a normal person that is different but he burgled the house'.

The Met Police said: "Billy Jeeves, 28, is being sought by police following the burglary, committed at an address in South Park Crescent, Hither Green SE6".

Vincent was stabbed to death by Richard Osborn-Brooks, 78.

Thousands of pounds has been fundraised online to support the pensioner.

Officers were called to reports of a burglary in progress at 12.45am last Wednesday, after two men entered the house.

One suspect, armed with a screwdriver, forced the homeowner into his kitchen when he discovered them, while his accomplice went upstairs, the force previously said.

The 37-year-old later died at University Hospital Lewisham after suffering a stab wound to his upper body. It is unclear what implement delivered the fatal blow.

Both men then apparently attempted a getaway, but Vincent collapsed nearby on Further Green Road.

In January, Mr Jeeves and Mr Vincent were named and pictured by Kent Police in connection with an investigation into a distraction burglary on a man in his 70s.